Monday, March 21, 2011

As-In-Earth







V_ OID
.
.
i
I
Id
Ido
I-go

I don’t-know any-raw he told us.

We know the Infinite that you’re is impeccable-&-just. Were here, as folks of Heven, to know what the matter truly is the right to which you knows ours.

I don’t-know any-romm’s what he said.

We want to know the matters were told from between the cherubim are transparent material and there’s nothing hidden behind & beyond it.

I don’t-know any-jaw’s what-I-think he said.

We know were their inspiration. We didn’t take offense when some of them implied were their hallucination. They had the tides turned when we fell into rumination. They even had us hear we-aided-the-barbarous. We know we-aided-the-righteous. This business but, Lord, they call HevenReeks, is proving to be taxing and vertiginous.

I don’t-know any-raam.

Stop being dull-and-poetic! Didn’t we take offense? Get to the point. Doesn’t he already know? Half the trouble begins addressing, if I may, IT in the masculine. So what, she likes to listen. There’s really a place called Earth? Won’t our mouthpiece break the ice before the Infinite goes strolling to yet another infinity? Did you mean spill the beans? Is our business as much polititious as it is religious?

I don’t-know any-more.

Is it a fact, as the heckers claim to have hecked, that the Sun must endure eternal damnation in hell frost, irrespective of what he once did for them, for his abuse of the Grace abound & that they all, irrespective of what they did & do to each other, come to Heven eternal? Tell us. Tell us it is. Isn’t there, Mr/s. Lord, a reverse switch? Tellus. Tell us the heckers made a false claim. Tellus. TELL US TELL US TELLUS TELLUS

I don’t-know any-laam he
I don’t-wage any-war
I don’t-have room
I-don’t roll
I-do
Id
I
.
.

V O _I D
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are invaluable

Site Meter